- class lmi.shell.LMIConsole.LMIConsole(cwd_first_in_path=False)¶
Class representing an interactive console.
Clears the current history.
Starts the interactive mode.
Parameters: locals (dictionary) – locals
- interpret(script_name, script_argv, locals=None, interactive=False)¶
Interprets a specified script within additional provided locals. There are LMIConsole.DEFAULT_LOCALS present.
- script_name (string) – script name
- script_argv (list) – script CLI arguments
- locals (dictionary) – dictionary with locals
- interactive (bool) – tells LMIShell, if the script should be treated as if it was run in interactive mode
exit code of the script
Loads the shell’s history from the history file.
Saves current history of commands into the history file. If the length of history exceeds a maximum history file length, the history will be truncated.
Turns on or off server side certificate verification, if SSL used.
Parameters: verify_server_cert (bool) – – flag which tells, whether a server side certificate needs to be verified, if SSL used