Journald command line reference¶
lmi journald is a command for LMI metacommand, which allows to query and watch system logs on a remote host with installed OpenLMI journald provider. It can also log custom messages.
Journald message log management.
lmi journald list [(–reverse | –tail)]
lmi journald logger <message>
lmi journald watch
- Lists messages logged in the journal
- Logs a new message in the journal
- Watch for newly logged messages
- List messages from newest to oldest
- List only the last 50 messages